Use the best-in-class approach to developing Teams: KSAT – The Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes of High Performing Teams through this virtual certification experience. Studies on High Performing Teams reveal specific KSAs that are essential for high performance as well as the identified Drivers and Practices for teams who achieve great things! The KSAT Library of Performance Behaviors provides you with the science and tools to create and sustain high performing teams in your organization.
- Diagnose and solve team development concerns and performance maladies
- Facilitate discussions using card sorting methodologies and practitioner diagnostic placemats to help teams and individuals perform better
- Obtain access to the TeamTelligent Qualified Administrator site that allows you to purchase and use KSAT Tools; Sort Cards, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats, Tally Sheets, Posters, Virtual Card Sorting Platform, High Performing Teams Development Map, KSAI DIY, KSAM DIY, and KSAL DIY
- Identify TeamTelligent’s evidence-based approach for a common language of talent management as well as an approach across organizations for working with Teams (KSAT)
- Discuss the Burning platform and need for Teams
- Recognize the science behind KSAT and create a common language for teams
- Experience KSAT card sorting at the Drivers and Practices level of the library, and the facilitation process for using KSAT
- Use KSAT Maladies to reveal predictable team troubles (lack of KSAs, overused issues, interpersonal noise) and possible remedies
- Connect Team behaviors back to individual behaviors within the KSAI, KSAM, KSAL libraries
- Explore the steps to facilitate a diagnostic Teams workshop or application
- Determine the KSAT approach to development
- Apply your knowledge of KSAT to case studies and scenarios
- Explore the electronic card sorting and Teams 360 surveys; the operational details, rater experience and interpretation
- Impactful team solutions that drive performance
This course is delivered in a 1 Day Virtual Format – An intensive, synchronous format with 7 hours of facilitation in one day that includes classwork and a concentrated learning experience.
You must attend the entire day’s ZOOM session learning hours to be certified.
Registration investment includes your facilitated virtual certification experience and materials: KSAT Sort Cards, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats A/B and C/D, Tally Sheets, Virtual Card Sorting Platform, High Performing Teams Development Map, KSAI DIY, KSAM DIY, and KSAL DIY.
Please be aware that shipping fees will apply.
The session dates and times are:
Tuesday, June 22 – 10 am – 6 pm ET
Facilitators: Roger Pearman