Go to July 15 to register for this 2-session certification.
360 Surveys are a powerful way to fuel the development of employees. The KSA 360 allows for this powerful development to occur at all levels as a means to build a robust talent pipeline like never before. Join us for a virtual certification focused on enabling you to administer, interpret, and deliver 360 feedback at three levels: Individual Contributor (KSAI), Manager/Supervisor (KSAM), and Leader (KSAL).
- Apply science-based techniques in 360 Feedback delivery, noting both similarities and differences within 360 best practice methodology, to equip you with key knowledge and skills around delivering the KSA Suite of Tools 360s
- Implement coaching at all three organizational levels – The Knowledge Skills and Attributes of: Individual Contributors, Managers and Leaders (KSAI, KSAM, KSAL)
- Obtain access to the TeamTelligent Qualified Administrator site that allows you to purchase and apply Individual Contributor, Manager/Supervisor, and Leader; Sort Cards, DIY Development Guides, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats, Tally Sheets, Posters, the Virtual Card Sorting Platform and our 360 Surveys
- Apply foundational science-based KSA Suite methodology to your coaching approach
- Reboot best practice, theory and implementation strategies for 360 surveys and delivery
- Navigate the operational elements for setting up surveys – from identifying learner groups, assigning raters, and report delivery options
- Interpret and describe all report sections and data points accurately
- Discuss the structure of best practice report delivery using all KSA suite diagnostic tools and formats –while finding your own style
- Identify the development opportunities rendered in the report to make recommendations for development using research-based approaches –and remain flexible and agile as the learner’s own developmental priorities present themselves
- Analyze, plan and deliver on a sample feedback report (KSAI – Isaac Sample) for feedback (instructor and colleagues), practice and sign off/TT accreditation
- Ability to implement the KSA Suite of Tools and 360s in your coaching practice or organization – with ability to interpret and deliver feedback sessions as a recognized coach within The TeamTelligent system.
- Confidence and pride in using science-based tools that can contribute to individual development, help people learn and grow, and better navigate their careers.
Registration investment includes your facilitated virtual certification experience and materials (KSAI DIY, Sort Cards, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats A/B, C/D, and E/F, Tally Sheets, and Virtual Card Sorting Platform access as well as a 360 Survey credit to get started). KSAM and KSAL Starter Kits are optional and available for purchase.
Please be aware that shipping fees will apply.
- 2 Day Virtual Format – An intensive, synchronous format with 7 hours of facilitation per day, over two days. This allows for more in-class work and a concentrated learning experience.
- You must attend ZOOM sessions on both days to be certified.
The session dates and times are:
Thurs, July 15 – 10 am – 6 pm ET
Fri, July 16 – 10 am – 6 pm ET
Facilitator: Garrick Throckmorton