The war for talent is never-ceasing. Differentiate your selection and interviewing process by injecting science into your approach to elevate the probability of hiring talent that can drive long term organizational success. Our KSA Suite of Tools is scientifically-derived, and behaviorally focused so that you can customize your approach to hiring the best Individual Contributors, Managers/Supervisors and Leaders using Hello!
- Align your recruiting efforts to your talent management efforts to ensure your interviewing methodology is science-based and supported inside your employee experience
- Select talent that has been vetted to succeed in the context of your organization
- Obtain access to the TalentTelligent Qualified Administrator site that allows you to purchase and use Hello Interview Guides, Hello Flip Books, Sort Cards, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats, Tally Sheets, Posters and a Virtual Card Sorting Platform
- Examine the business case and research around selection and interviewing
- Align your selection efforts using the KSA Suite of Tools to support the acquisition of differentiated talent at three levels (KSAI, KSAM, KSAL)
- Identify the four types of interviews and the focus of Hello!
- Apply the Hello! Interview Guides to strengthen your selection and interviewing skills and organizational approaches
- Use best practices to conduct patterned, behavior-based interviews; prepare the interview, conduct the interview, use the best probes to get at what matters most
- Reduce bias and missteps
- Identify the BrainTelligent Tips and know what to look for in candidate responses with neuroscience in mind
- Recognize real-time behavioral evidence a candidate will display in an interview to improve your evaluation methods
- Identify Potential in an interview – How does it show itself? How can we spot it?
- Apply your skills and best practice within the Hello! Application Case Studies / performance exercises
- Confidence that your recruiting and section efforts are as evidence-based and behavioral as the rest of your talent management efforts
Registration investment includes your facilitated virtual certification experience and materials (Hello Interview Guides, Hello Flip Books, Sorting Cards, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats, and Virtual Card Sorting Platform access).
Please be aware that shipping fees will apply.
1 Day Virtual Format – An intensive, synchronous format with 7 hours of facilitation in one day that includes classwork and a concentrated learning experience.
You must attend the entire day’s ZOOM session learning hours to be certified.
Facilitator: Lisa-Marie Hanson