Built on decades of creating competency tools and best practices, our founders have created rich evidence-based tools and processes to help you advance your talent management practices and create a common language across your organization. The Foundation of the KSA Suite Certification equips you to use the Individual Contributor, Manager/Supervisor and Leader performance libraries with a focus on card sorting conversations and development tools.
- Facilitate card sorting and practice-based conversations to align talent efforts in your organization.
- Leverage updated development material and practitioner diagnostic placemats, infused with BrainTelligent Tips.
- Obtain access to our Qualified Administrator site that allows you to purchase and apply Individual Contributor, Manager/Supervisor and Leader; Sort Cards, DIY Development Guides, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats, Tally Sheets, Posters and our Virtual Card Sorting Platform.
- Identify the foundations of The KSA suite of Products and its 50+ year legacy.
- Use the KSA Suite of Products™ to provide your talent pipeline with a new generation of a three-level performance library of practices to address talent issues affecting business through our systemic talent management observable behaviors and outcomes.
- Facilitate card sorting applications to influence organizational language, adoption and application, as well as determine differentiation within: 1) Organizational Role priority 2) Practices within a job profile 3) Individual analysis of practices for development.
- Apply insights from behind the suite using practitioner diagnostic placemats and recent neuroscience studies to understand implications for developmental priority.
- Create the appropriate development strategies for talent by level – use the DIY Development Guide effectively for best tactics, impact, development planning or executive tune-ups.
- Expertise that elevates your practitioner confidence and differentiates your value.
- Confidence and pride in using science-based tools that can contribute to individual development, help people learn and grow, and better navigate their careers.
Registration investment includes your facilitated virtual certification experience and materials for three levels (KSAI/KSAM/KSAL), including Sort Cards, DIYs, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats A/B, C/D, and E/F, Tally Sheets and our Virtual Card Sorting Platform access.
Please be aware that shipping fees will apply.
• 3 & 3 Virtual Format – A modular format of 3-hour sessions on 3 identified dates with time in-between for assignments and application exercises that create a progressive learning experience.
• You must attend all three ZOOM sessions to be certified.
The session dates and times are:
Mon, Nov 8- 10 am – 1 pm ET
Wed, Nov 10 – 10 am – 1 pm ET
Fri, Nov 12 – 10 am – 1 pm ET
Facilitator: Lisa-Marie Hanson