High Potential. What is it? Would you know it if you saw one? If so, how do you know what to do next? Based upon decades of research and experience, the Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of Potential (KSAP) equips you to identify, verify, measure and develop high potential in a way that supports your organizations desire to thrive for decades to come.
This 2-hour advanced orientation exposes you to the research and framework that forms KSAP and the tools you can use to manage this elusive topic, all directly from their creators – Roger Pearman and Bob Eichinger.
Benefits of attending:
All participants of this event will automatically receive the following tools included with their registration in this Advanced Orientation to High Potential.
- The Life and Times of a High Potential Case Study
- A Placemat Diagnostic Tool for you to identify the unmistakable Markers and Practices of Potential
- A Sample Chapter of our new book, High Potential Field Guide by Bob Eichinger, Michael Lombardo, and Roger Pearman
- A DIVA handout to best develop your High Potential talent
- A virtual card sorting experience on Potential to get a pulse on what you’re experiencing today regarding the need to identify Potential in a COVID environment
UPON THE CONCLUSION of this Advanced Orientation you will have two valuable options to consider.
- You will receive a private KSAP Bridge Application link that if completed allows you the opportunity to gain expedited access to all of the tools of High Potential created by TeamTelligent for $400 plus shipping. These tools include the KSAP Field Guide – Virtual Card Sorting and Survey platform access – Diagnostic Placemats – Tally Sheets – Posters – KSAP Development Codex.
- Desire to dive deeper? Apply your $95 registration fee (and your bridge application starter kit investment if applicable) from this event towards your participation in a 2-day Virtual Certification Session hosted by TeamTelligent.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is:
• Working to identify and verify Potential
• Conducting a talent review in the future
• Looking to use a research and evidence-based tools to verify true High Potentials and facilitate organizational talent conversations and management
• A certified user of other high potential identification tools.
Facilitators: Bob Eichinger and Roger Pearman